[Firehol-support] Using ipsets

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Aug 4 14:04:51 CEST 2016

I am beginning to set up some ipsets and to make use of the blocklists.
I thought I would start with a local ipset listing the IP addresses
that perform an SSH login attack on my machine. This seems to work,
but… I am sure there is a firehol command for updating an ipset – to
avoid restarting the firewall. It doesn't seem to be listed in the
firehol help (reset-ipsets is but no update-ipsets). Am I just dreaming
as I cannot now find the webpage I found the command on.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk