[Firehol-support] Using ipsets

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Thu Aug 4 23:16:46 CEST 2016

Hi Russel,

You can use update-ipsets if you need to download blocklists, process them
and apply them at your firewall.

In the contrib directory there is also a script called ipset-apply.sh which
can apply an ipset you have on disk, without restarting it the firewall.

Finally, you can apply it yourself, using the ipset command (man ipset for
more help).

Costa