[Firehol-support] Port forwarding failing, probably configuration error.

Mark rider at ridersoft.net
Sun Feb 7 19:27:32 CET 2016

I've gotten some advice left and right, thank you, but still not working
as desired.

I've manually managed it now, via this, working from outside ip;

iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -i eth4 -p tcp --dport 88 -j DNAT --to
192.168.40.55:88
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -d 192.168.40.55 --dport 88 -j ACCEPT

But cannot find the equivalent configuration options in firehol

The connections are such

Internet/Browser

eth4, internet facing device on public IP on port 88

br0 - Bridged eth0 and tap0 device

192.168.40.55, the camera

Testing is done via Telnet.

So, if I want port 88 to be forwarded all the way to the 192.168.40.55
on the LAN, I need the appropiate server entry on the router. I tried
doing that, my router entries are these;

# Allow routing for the lan
router lan2internet inface eth0 outface eth4
         masquerade
         client all      accept
         server all      accept

# Allow routing for the Bridge
router br2internet inface br0 outface eth4
         masquerade
         client all      accept
         server all      accept

# Allow routing for Bridge To Bridge
router br2br inface br0 outface br0
         policy accept
         server all      accept
         client all      accept

I still get the connection refused, from inside the LAN as well as from
outside.