[Firehol-support] netdata

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Fri Feb 12 08:23:42 GMT 2016

Also,

the dashboard supports documentation per chart. There we could write
information about interpreting each chart, add links to external web sites,
etc.
If anyone is willing to help, please open a github issue to give you
instructions on how to commit such info.

Netdata is able to get system information for a lot more things that is
currently presenting. In the source, I have commented all the code that
collects data I don't know its value. Check this for example:
https://github.com/firehol/netdata/blob/master/src/proc_vmstat.c
It have written the code to collect 100 metrics, but only 5 are enabled. If
you know the importance of the rest, please open github issues too.

Costa