[Firehol-support] Sharing bandwidth evenly between users

Paolo Prandini prandini at spe.net
Fri Jul 22 09:55:13 CEST 2016

Yes I am using it since 2 years.
The hint is about this part:
"create a class called pcs and then using a BASH loop, within the pcs class, create subclasses, one for each PC IP, all using the same priority"
not about fireqos in general
I suppose I have to write something like
class pcs
	match ip xx.xx.xx.xx prio 1
The unknown parts are:
1) create subclasses
2) using a bash loop
Both those concepts are not explained in any tutorial or document I could find about fireqos.
I am not asking you to write all the configuration for me, but maybe some clarification about
those concepts could be useful to many users, and an example helps more than anything!
Thanks
Paolo