[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 2.0.4 and 3.0.1 released

z060822400814a at rezozer.net z060822400814a at rezozer.net
Mon Mar 21 22:41:17 CET 2016

Hello Forum:

Right now I have no plan to backport it to Jessie.
Have you tried to build the package from the Debian source ?
[[Installing the Stretch deb on Jessie should work straight the way,
but you may need iprange.]]

I am open to the idea, but it seems unnecessary to go through
a full backport process.

Best wishes,
Jerome