[Firehol-support] Per rule/interface logging

Paul Roland paulrolandw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 22:11:17 GMT 2016

Greetings,
Great work with Firehol, just moved away from ShoreWall...
I was able to setup logging to NFLOG via ulogd... but
Is there a way to setup logging per interface or rule? for example I
don't want any drops on the eth0 to be logged since I already know
there is only one rule there...
I currently cannot find such an option.... Maybe I am going blind.
And also is there a possibility to shorten the log lines, like I don't
need any MAC info on that interface or log in general.

Many thanks