[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 3.1.0 released
phil at firehol.org
Mon Nov 28 16:14:02 GMT 2016
I have released version 3.1.0 of FireHOL.
You can now download it from GitHub:
- Rework installation to make full use of autoconf results in all
- Option to disable wizard (reduces required tools slightly) and
other fixes for small systems e.g. OpenWRT
- Deprecated service ipv6error, not needed since 3.0.0. Moved ICMPv6
RELATED matching earlier to stop user accidentally preventing them.
- Enabled unit tests on "make check", provided the user has
unprivileged user namespaces enabled.
- Emit help in syslog on failure if we are running with no terminal
since otherwise when running via systemd a user cannot see full error.
- improve graphviz output
Thanks in particular to Alon Bar-Lev who provided great feedback and
direct assitance on the autoconf improvments.
P.S. There was a hiccup the first time I tagged the code. I replaced the
release commits and tag with a force-push. Apologies if anyone pulled the
original quickly enough (within maybe a 15 minute window) to cause trouble.
More information about the Firehol-support