[Firehol-support] limiting internet to certain periods of time

Spike spike at drba.org
Mon Feb 13 00:37:07 GMT 2017

thanks, I've ended up adding a c*lient all reject ipset:limited* in the
router (since I still want those ips to have access to the server it seemed
to belong there and not the interface section).

For conntracking removal, it turns out it's a bit of a pain/not going to
work: with the ipsets in some circumstances I'm using net, so blocking
192.168.1.0/24, but conntrack tools doesn't support that and doing a
--flush isn't good as there may be other legit connections going on. I've
done some googling and found a couple threads suggesting to "script
something around it".

That said I'm pretty much just trying to cut off http traffic so browsing a
new page would be a new connection anyway and conntracking isn't too much
of an issue.

thanks again for your help,

Spike