[Firehol-support] NAT assistance

vendor33 at reticent.xyz vendor33 at reticent.xyz
Sun Jul 16 16:14:49 BST 2017

Hello,

I am hoping someone could assist me with a configuration issue I cannot
seem to get my head around.  I have Firehol setup on a VPS with IP
address 2.2.2.2, one function of which is to provide OpenVPN services.
For this configuration everything below works as expected.

However, I wish to additionally use the VPS and Firehol to translate
incoming TCP traffic from a home server with public IP address 1.1.1.1
to a remote server 3.3.3.3 port 9999.  Can someone please assist me with
the necessary NAT configuration?  It does not require bi-directional
traffic but does require traffic response to 1.1.1.1 since it is TCP.

Thanks

DB

version 5

server_openssh_ports="tcp/34921"
client_openssh_ports="default"

ipv4 interface ens3 inet
         client all accept
         server openvpn accept
         server openssh accept src "1.1.1.1"

ipv4 interface tun0 vpn
         server all accept
         client all accept

router inet2vpn inface ens3 outface tun0
         route all accept

router vpn2inet inface tun0 outface ens3
         masquerade
         route all accept