[Firehol-support] Creating a custom rejection chain with firehol

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:20:03 BST 2017

Thank you for the support!
It seems that I was not interpreting the firehol manual correctly
I was defining "action sshguard chain drop" and it was not working properly.

The action in your example works just nice.
Still, I will try to follow your proper example, because as you say,
it is the correct way to get the job done.

Carlos Ferreira