[Firehol-support] Link Balancer, marks & NATed servers

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Mon Nov 27 14:59:44 GMT 2017

Let me simplify this question: Are the marks that Link Balancer places on
packets at a gateway/firewall also utilizable by instances on the LAN, also
running Link Balancer, to route packets out back out through that
gateway/firewall, in a multiple gateway/firewall setup?

Yes, I can engage in experiments to see. But it's always nice to know if
something's theoretically sound before stumbling through experiments.

Thanks again,
Whit