[Firehol-support] logging

Jorge Almeida jjalmeida at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:22:59 GMT 2018

I'm logging via NFLOG, with ulogd. I want my logs to include accepted
connections  (done), but my problem is that the logs don't specify
whether a connection attempt was accepted or dropped or rejected. I
find the "accepted" report particularly important, security-wise. Is
there a way to achieve this? (Shorewall does it, but then shorewall is
way more difficult to configure properly...)

Sorry if this was asked before.  The search feature in the archives is
not working for me (I'm getting nxdomain search.gmane.org.localdomain,
whatever this means)

Thanks

Jorge Almeida