[Firehol-support] IPSec + Firehol

Viktor Remennik vik at etogo.net
Mon Jul 16 11:00:18 BST 2018

The problem is, that if you'd need to handle these vpn/tunnel
connections with the iptables, you could not do that with firehol. You'd
need to write more iptables raw rules then.

So, like in my case, you'll have to make raw iptables rules for such a
connections, and then you'll find that it's quite easy to move these
rules to other interfaces eliminating the firehol necessity )

Kind regards,
Viktor