helpme, Docker

firehol at artfulrobot.uk firehol at artfulrobot.uk
Tue Aug 2 16:31:00 BST 2022

Hi,

I'm not sure if this project is still going or not(?) but I'm trying to
use it for an internet server with several docker containers running on
it, as well as some native services (nginx etc.)

I don't want the docker containers' services open to the internet, just
the native nginx. But I do want the the docker containers to be able to
talk to eachother, as that's essential for their functioning. I will use
nginx to reverse proxy to docker services where needed.

Normally I run firehol helpme >/etc/firehol.conf

But now it's generated an enormous file, with 72 routers, and 9 interfaces.

Do I really need to configure all those combinations or is there a
simpler way?

Thanks,

Rich