How to install Firehol on recent version of OpenWrt?

Phil Whineray phil at firehol.org
Mon Sep 26 06:35:37 BST 2022

Apologies for the very very slow response.

We just now published some packages for OpenWrt 22.03.0 if you are
considering upgrading to that series.

Otherwise, or if your device has an arch that is not being built for, I
think your best bet is to follow the instructions at
https://github.com/firehol/packages#building-outside-github - you can edit
build-openwrt.sh before running it to customise it to your requirements.

Hope that helps and is not so late as to be useless
Phil