[Firehol-devs] Firehol development / maintenace

Phil Whineray pdw at slightly-cracked.com
Fri Oct 14 21:03:34 BST 2011

Hi

On 14 October 2011 15:53, SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, just want to know, if Firehol maintenace has halted. I submitted a bug
> report with patch, but no activity was shown on the tracker.

I think only serious problems tend to be addressed quickly these days.

I tried applying your patch mysef, but the whitespace seems to be mangled.

I have uploaded an alternative patch which you could try. It's in the patches
section as I can't add to/edit your bug report.

> It would be really a pity if Firehol were discontinued, I love it and use it
> on my home machine.

I think in reality it's just very stable. There are a lot of people
still using it.

Regards
Phil