[Firehol-support] Help needed for firehol.conf

lingenavd lingenavd at planet.nl
Wed Dec 31 10:34:47 GMT 2003

Thank you for the hint ......
after some searching and trying with the ppp interface setting in
firehol.conf and ifconfig, I noticed that firehol made the setting for
ppp src an other IP address.....in ifconfig it is corresponding with the
P-t-P IP address. I changed this (src address) in the firehol.conf to
"0.0.0.0/0" and than it worked like a charme !! :)

Thanks for the reaction, I think it is a great firewall!!!

grtz,
Andre