[Firehol-support] Stream compression rules?

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Mon Feb 10 19:52:11 GMT 2003

Hi Scott,

I guess to achieve this you would need some kind of
tunneling/encapsulation protocol, i.e. a VPN.

There are a few solutions for VPN, including CIPE (redhat8 has this
pre-installed) and FreeS/WAN (http://www.freeswan.org/).

However, I don't know if the above support compression (they should).

--
Costa Tsaousis