[Firehol-support] fireHOL on Debian

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Thu Mar 13 23:05:25 GMT 2003

Are you sure?

I already have a few more users of debian systems and they have not
reported any such differences.

Next Steps:

1. Where is debian expecting the iptables config file?

2. panic gives a firewall that allows nothing.

3. Which is the default squid port on your system?

4. Are you using the latest debian distribution?

--
Costa Tsaousis