[Firehol-support] Add support for DSCP marking and matching to Firehol

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Thu Apr 15 05:06:58 BST 2004

I have created the following patch to use the DSCP features of iptables.

It adds the 'dscp' command, analogous to the 'mark' command, to set a
DSCP mark:

    dscp 1 INPUT src 1.2.3.4 proto tcp
    dscp 0x2 FORWARD src 1.2.3.4 dst 5.6.7.8

It also adds the 'dscp' match type:

    interface eth0 high-priority src 1.0.0.0/8 dscp 1
        server http accept dscp 12

This isn't entirely complete, because I didn't implement the DSCP
'class' interface, just the raw 'value' interface.

It meets my needs, however.

Attached are two patches.  The first is generated by 'cvs diff -b',
because I needed to add a command to the 'rule()' function, and that
meant a lot of indentation changed.

The second includes the indentation. :)

Both are against the anonymous CVS tree from today.

    Daniel