[Firehol-support] Re: open new ports

Grigory Fateyev greg at anastasia.ru
Mon Nov 8 12:54:28 GMT 2004

Hello, Daniel!
08 Ноября 2004г. в 13:07 You wrote:

> On 8 Nov 2004, Grigory Fateyev wrote:
> > I want to open new ports for amavisd-new 10024 and 10025. Write in
> > the beggin of firehol.conf
> > server_amavisd_ports="any/10024 any/10025"
> > client_amavisd_ports="default"
> > But firehol rail to --sport
> > How to fix this?
>
> Early versions of bash 3 had a bug that would cause some parts of the
> argument to be lost; you may want to check that you are up to date
> with the current bash 3 release if you are not already.
>
> Also, you might just use 'tcp/10024 tcp/10025' for the server ports
> given that Amavisd-new only uses TCP connections.

Thank you very much. Writting tcp corrected this problem.

server_amavisd_ports="tcp/10024 tcp/10025"
client_amavisd_ports="default"

interface eth1 lan
    server amavisd accept
    client amavisd accept

interface eth0 internet
    server amavisd accept

Does it correct in lan and internet interfaces?

--
Всего наилучшего!
greg at anastasia.ru Григорий.