[Firehol-support] Oddly unmatched in-out routing

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Sun Nov 5 17:32:44 CET 2006

On 11/5/06, Daniel Pittman <daniel at rimspace.net> wrote:
> No love, sadly.  I tried that and got the same behaviour -- the
> expression doesn't seem to match traffic that is in and out on the same
> interface. :/

Ok, so the problem must be somewhere else. However, I had to do
something like that some time ago, and it only worked with the piece
of code I indicated in the previous post.

The only difference in my case was that traffic going in was SNATed
before going out again. Maybe that makes a difference, I don't know.

--
Carlos Rodrigues