[Firehol-support] Forwarding PPTP and GRE traffic to an internal server

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Feb 23 19:17:27 GMT 2007

* Marcus Williams <marcus at quintic.co.uk> [20070223 11:35]:
> We now have a need for external VPN traffic to come in and get routed to
> the VPN. I dont think our ADSL router supports setting this up (it only
> has a passthrough setting). How would I get firehol to forward PPTP and
> GRE traffic to IN5?

dnat to "$in5" dst "$extip" proto "tcp" dport "1723"
dnat to "$in5" dst "$extip" proto "47"

And allow this traffic in a router statement.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998