[Firehol-support] fail-over

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Sun Sep 2 09:26:06 BST 2007

joy charles <cjjoy1980 at yahoo.com> writes:

> I came across Firehol wirewall.  I am looking for a firewall which
> supports failover and loadbalancing.. Can I implement these things
> using Firehol ??

Yes and no, but you are more or less starting from the wrong place and
not really giving us enough information to accurately answer your
question.

You probably want to look at the 'Linux Virtual Server' package and
'Linux Advanced Routing and Traffic Control' howto as a start to your
search, then consider how firehol could fit into that picture.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
Daniel Pittman <daniel at cybersource.com.au>           Phone: 03 9621 2377