[Firehol-support] Commercial partnership opportunity - who should we speak to?

Louise Reeves louise at ybcresearch1.com
Sun Aug 10 04:46:32 BST 2008

Hi

I’ve just been researching your business (via your website) and as a result, I believe that there are some great ways that we could work together to add value to your current offering and add some interesting revenue streams for your business as well. It would be well worth connecting about this.

yourBusinessChannel produces top quality business video content featuring leading experts throughout the world that help people to do business better. Naturally, you’re in the business of making businesses more efficient/profitable and here’s something that could add value from you to their top line as well. We also have some high quality, high impact add-on products that could generate some healthy revenues for us both in non-competitive areas and these are products that are perfectly aligned to your market but non-competitive with your current core business.

Our content has been getting rave reviews, see this link for example http://houstonbusinessdaily.blogspot.com/2008/05/yourbusinesschannelcom-is-worth.html. Current interviewees include Kevin Roberts (CEO of Saatchi and Saatchi), Sergei Brin (co-founder Google) and other key people from the likes of Microsoft, Skype, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte. You can view our content at www.yourbusinesschannel.com and a more recent show of note can be seen at http://www.yourbusinesschannel.com/Show.aspx?section=theweb&show=143.

I’d really like my colleague Andre to talk to someone involved with your business development or marketing team. It would be worthwhile to explore the opportunity for a partnership beneficial to both yourBusinessChannel and FireHol. If you’re who Andre needs to speak to then it would be great to have a chat in the next few days when it suits you, otherwise can you please point me in the right direction?

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Louise

PS. This email is not spam. I have genuinely researched your business, and have personally emailed you, because I want to talk to you. I am not mass emailing. I have included a summary of our SPAM policy below, including how to ask us not to contact you.

<<yourBusinessChannel SPAM Policy>>
1. The yourBusinessChannel SPAM policy covers how we research, email and make contact with people. We are committed to complying with international SPAM laws and to applying best practice principles.
2. This email has been personally sent to you by a real human from a monitored email account. Every week we research and contact businesses which fit within our criteria for editorial opportunities or commercial distribution licences.
3. We researched and contacted your business using the publicly available information on your website. Sometimes another person we speak to may suggest we contact you, and if they do it is likely that we also sought contact information from your website.
4. You are not on any auto-mailing or mass mailing list, so there is no need to unsubscribe from anything. We do not spam.
5. If you would prefer not to talk to us then just let us know by replying to this email and writing DO NOT CONTACT in the subject line, and we'll mark you down as not interested. If you prefer, you can contact Andre Dent, who heads up the yourBusinessChannel global contact team, by fax at +44 870 421 4760, or by letter to Andre Dent, yourBusinessChannel, Unit 11, 179 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 2AG, United Kingdom.
6. If you believe that a representative of yourBusinessChannel is sending SPAM, please email us at alert at yourbusinesschannel.com with details.

______________________________
Louise Reeves
Researcher - editorial and commercial team
www.yourBusinessChannel.com
+44 7876 221 261

For and on Behalf of

André Dent - Broadcasting Partnership Manager

US + 1 814 806 2173

UK +44 207 193 3810

Mob + 44 787 622 1261

Fax + 44 870 421 4760