[Firehol-support] Looking for tutorials or help with NAT.

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:16:45 BST 2008

Hi,

I've got a couple of servers using firehol that was set up by a
previous admin so I've been able to look at basic configs, but I'm
wanting to do some NAT on a new box and tutorials seem to be few and
far between. Are there any good tutorials on NAT?

I've got a machine on the LAN that needs to be able to act as if it's
on the internet for a few ports (ssh, http and one custom port). Could
NAT on the firehol box plus setting the gateway on the LAN box to the
IP of the firehol box give me that effect? And if so, either a
tutorial or just some help with what the config should look like would
be great.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Guy

--