[Firehol-support] T. But, before they reached it, and all of a sudden, a big yellow d

Tangabekyan Antosh forcefields at arsayman.com
Fri Sep 4 20:43:55 BST 2009

Xempt status with the IRS. The Foundation is committed to complying with
the laws regulating charities and charitable donations in all 50 states
of the United States. Compliance requirements are not uniform and it
takes a considerable effort, much paperwork and many fees to meet and
keep up with these requirements. We do not solicit donations in
locations where we have not received written confirmation of compliance.
To SEND DONATIONS or determine the status of compliance for any
particular state visit While we cannot and do not solicit contributions
from states where we have not met the solicitation requirements, we know
of no prohibition against accepting unsolicited donations from donors in
such states who approach us with offers to donate. International
donations are gratefull