[Firehol-support] interface not accepting dst4 and dst6

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sat Jun 7 17:32:02 BST 2014

Hi Mihai

You have found a bug, there is a test missing for dst4 and dst6 in
2.0.0-pre8. src4 and src6 should work OK.

I have applied a change which I will release as pre9, later this
weekend.  If you would like a fix immediately, you can download a
built tar-file of the current master branch with fix here:
   http://firehol.org/download/unsigned/master/

Cheers
Phil