[Firehol-support] locking down a dual stack bridging firewall with firehol

Phineas Gage phineas919 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:00:46 GMT 2014

That would be interesting for me, because I’ve been thinking about exactly this, multiple DSLs, when it doesn’t look there’s going to be anything faster available in our area for a long time. I haven’t asked my ISP if they support bonding, but I think it would be costly anyway, and they might want to control the routers on our end.

I still hope to also post my config as an example to the Wiki, when I get some time and maybe after I’m satisfied with the bridging. Maybe two configs, one for routing and one for bridging.