[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 2.0.0 released

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Fri Oct 24 09:01:32 BST 2014

All

I have released version 2.0.0 of FireHOL.

As usual, you can get it from the website:
  http://firehol.org/download/releases/v2.0.0/

This marks the first (officially) stable release of FireHOL with IPv6
support and including FireQOS to provide traffic management for humans.

There are no changes from -rc.3. I am aware of a few outstanding requests
that I will seek to address early in this stable series.

If you encounter any problems not already reported, please add them to
the issue tracker:
  https://github.com/ktsaou/firehol/issues

Thanks to everyone who has provided support, encouragement and patches
over the past few years which has allowed us to get to this point.

Best Regards
Phil