[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 2.0.0 released: Debian unstable

Jerome BENOIT g6299304p at rezozer.net
Fri Oct 24 16:09:06 BST 2014

Hello List,

Debian package for FireHOL 2.0.0 has been deposited at Alioth [1],
and review for upload has been asked.
This version may reach Jessie before the big freeze, so be available
in the coming Jessie Debian distribution (next stable).
Thanks to the upstream maintainers for providing the official stable
release of FireHOL before this major event.

Otherwise sanewall has been be removed from Debian.

Please try and fill bug reports if applicable !
Enjoy,
Jerome

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/firehol.git