[Firehol-support] FireHOL 3.0.0: USE_MAINTAINER_MODE

Jerome BENOIT g6299304p at rezozer.net
Sat Dec 26 19:00:29 GMT 2015

Hello Forum:

I am on my way to bring to Debian FireHOL version 3.0.0 and its friends to Debian:
I should bring the rc version, but my poor mind was elsewhere: sorry for that.

On 20/12/15 12:01, Phil Whineray wrote:
> All
>
> I have released version 3.0.0 of FireHOL.
>
> As usual, you can get it from the website:
>   http://firehol.org/download/releases/v3.0.0/
>
> There has been a few minor fixes since the -rc.4, plus the addition of
> GRE-encapsulated matching in FireQOS, contributed by Andreas Unterkircher.
>
> I was planning a more significant release note but I am aware this is
> already a fortnight later than I wanted so I will keep it short.

I am intriguing by ``if test x"$USE_MAINTAINER_MODE" = xno; then [...] fi'' :
may I understand that iprange is not needed in non maintainer mode (namely in general mode) ?
Same for bash version check ?

Thanks,
Jerome