[Firehol-support] FireHOL 3.0.0: USE_MAINTAINER_MODE

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Sun Dec 27 00:17:05 GMT 2015

Perfect!

update-ipsets depends on it
firehol uses it - it will complain if missing, but will work with less
functionality if missing
the other tools do not currently use it.

Jerome, I'll also like to release netdata (http://netdata.firehol.org,
https://github.com/firehol/netdata).
Since this will be its first, is there anything required for it be
packaged for debian?

Merry Christmas!

Costa