[Firehol-support] Transparent Proxy and firehol problem

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Wed Feb 18 08:05:54 GMT 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 07:39:38AM +0000, Tony Peña wrote:
> I can see logs normally from squid when is setted in browser

Do you see squid logs when not?

> The wget and curl have to tested and yes the squid i setup in transparent
> proxy because i copied from other network with same parameters in this one
> just change wan with pppoe where before was eth0

What happens with wget/curl? Do you still see entries in the squid logs?
For the iptables logs, could you post them here?

> Te version is 5 i can test with 6 if want

That's the config version, I meant the firehol version (confusing I know).
It's the version you get near the top of the output if you just run
firehol without any command line arguments.

Cheers
Phil