[Firehol-support] Transparent Proxy and firehol problem

Tony Peña emperor.cu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:39:38 GMT 2015

I can see logs normally from squid when is setted in browser

The wget and curl have to tested and yes the squid i setup in transparent
proxy because i copied from other network with same parameters in this one
just change wan with pppoe where before was eth0

Te version is 5 i can test with 6 if want