[Firehol-support] FIX classid? ...and TIPS for FIREQOS_MIN_RATE_DIVISOR

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Fri Jan 2 19:04:30 CET 2015

Hi Sim, happy new year!

So you want to give classids yourself? Is this the fix you need?

Keep in mind that fireqos saves a file per interface in /run/fireqos
that has all the maps required to get class names.
I have used this in netdata (https://github.com/ktsaou/netdata), a
tool I wrote in C for real time monitoring of linux hosts.

Netdata demo at: http://www.tsaousis.gr:19999/
Scroll down to the QoS section to see FireQoS classes visualized in
realtime. I wrote netdata because all the graphing tools I found are
averaging data every 5 mins. Netdata visualizes everything per second
(zoom on a chart to get per second realtime moniroting), while
requiring very few resources!

Regards,

Costa