[Firehol-support] Firehol port forward to internal system

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Mon Jan 26 18:52:44 GMT 2015

You need to dnat traffic towards your internet public IP, to your mail server.
Add this at the top of your config:

dnat to 192.168.252.26 inface eth0 dst 104.236.X.X proto tcp dport 25

With this statement all traffic to your public ip 104.236.X.X port
tcp/25, will be sent to 192.168.252.26.

The server smtp accept statement at the first interface is not needed.
Apparently you do not run an smtp server there, hence the connection
refused message.

Costa