[Firehol-support] blacklist and other various "problems"

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sun Sep 6 07:35:28 BST 2015

Hi Christopher

On Sun, Sep 06, 2015 at 01:47:18AM -0400, Christopher Gilroy wrote:
> FireHOL 2.0.3:
[...]
> If I try blacklist4 as per the docs, I get command blacklist4 not found.

blacklist4 and blacklist6 were not added by 2.0.3 - I guess you used
the docs from the website which track the development branch and does
have them. If you check the local manpages they should not show up.

Try:
  ipv4 blacklist full 174.60.187.117

The ipv4/ipv6 modifiers can be applied to pretty much anything - the
commands ending in 4/6/46 are just syntactic sugar.

Hope that helps

Phil