[Firehol-support] Sharing bandwidth evenly between users

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Thu Jul 21 16:42:49 BST 2016

Mikrotik has pcq. In linux I think there is no equivalent, but you can do
this easily in fireqos.

You should know:

1. fireqos supports thousands of queues per interfaces
2. fireqos supported nested queues (any depth is ok)
3. fireqos.conf is a BASH script - you can write in it anything BASH accepts

So, create a class called pcs and then using a BASH loop, within the pcs
class, create subclasses, one for each PC IP, all using the same priority.

This is it. They will be perfectly balanced.

Costa