[Firehol-support] Sharing bandwidth evenly between users

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Fri Jul 22 09:09:57 BST 2016

ok, here they are:

To create sub-classes, use something like this:

class group NAME ... # same parameters with other classes
     match ... # matches for everything all subclasses will need to match

     class NAME ... # a subclass
         match ... # match traffic for this specific subclass

class group end

So, let's assume that you have a class C 10.1.1.0/24 and you want to
balance them. Do this:

class group pcs # add prio, commit or any other options here

    # match the whole class C
    match net 10.1.1.0/24

    for x in {1..255}; do
        # create a class for each PC
        # matching the IP of each PC
        class pc${x} prio 4 # all should have the same priority - add other
options you need
            match ip 10.1.1.${x}
    done

class group end