[Firehol-support] netdata

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Mon Mar 14 23:28:32 CET 2016

Hi again,

I need some feedback guys.

Are you using netdata regularly?

What is the most important thing you miss?

To my view it is stable and pretty fast (although, I don't like the
shell scripted plugins which I plan to move to node.js - they increase
the total CPU consumption of netdata a lot).

This is my short term TODO list:

1. Improve the web UI a bit (today I realized there is no way to zoom
in/out the charts using the touchpad)

2. Work on its memory footprint to allow longer durations (probably
split it in a short in-ram db and a longer on disk compressed db)

What do you think?

I know there are many more to do.
But my primary goal is to have a stable and usable environment to build upon.

So, do you use it?
Are you happy with it?
Is there anyone among us that has installed it on all his/her servers?
(I have, of course :)

Thanks,

Costa