[Firehol-support] netdata

Rick Marshall rjm at zenucom.com
Mon Mar 14 23:41:53 CET 2016

Hi Costa

I have it running nearly constantly on my main server - the rest are a
bit transient atm, but separate problem.

Love it and working at building a plugin for Unibase so that I can
monitor my database laods.

Question: cpu load is poorly implemented in Linux in that multi-core
machines (everything these days) don't report overall cpu load and if
you have tried to configure batch you will have experienced the pain.
Have you allowed for the multi-core machines in the cpu load?

Thanks again - look forward to the node.js integration.