[Firehol-support] How to accept muticast traffic?

Marco Neubauer marco at gmx.com
Sat Feb 4 13:21:58 GMT 2017

Hi Phil

> Am 04.02.2017 um 10:36 schrieb Phil Whineray <phil at firehol.org>:
> That looks reasonable to me. What version of firehol are you running?
I'm using version 3.0.1. Will try the current version in the next days.

> Can you post the output of running:
> firehol debug? Running that config
> snippet, I get these rules in the output according to firehol status:

It's working now. I had previously set FIREHOL_RULESET_MODE="optimal".
Totally missed the point, that stateless rules are disabled in this mode.
Changed it back to "accurate", and iptables rules gets generated as expected.

Are there any plans to change this behavior?
To have a rule that accept all "ESTABLISHED" connections + stateless traffic.

Regards
Marco