[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 3.1.2 released
phil at firehol.org
Sun Feb 5 08:54:40 GMT 2017
I have released version 3.1.2 of FireHOL.
You can download it from GitHub:
- Include user policies in chains before handling orphans. Fixes NFS
client where FIREHOL_DROP_ORPHAN_TCP_* options are in force.
- do not allow server/client statements without any effect on the
- made saved firewall contents reproducible by always zeroing counters
and removing the dates from comments
- discard ambiguous shebang from example
- "make check" now returns an error if a test failed or none ran
- various copyright updates
- fix pull requests from external repositories; these would previously
always fail build on Travis
Thanks in particular to @dombenson and @jgmbenoit who provided the NFS
fix and most of the tidy-ups respectively.
More information about the Firehol-support