[Firehol-devs] FireHOL to be released

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Mon Apr 30 21:26:09 BST 2007

Hi all,

I plan to release a new version of FireHOL this weekend. (Well, I know
it has been some time since the last release).

The version in the CVS (also the one at
http://firehol.sourceforge.net/firehol.tar.gz) has BASH v3.2 support and
several other improvements.

I don't plan to add other features for this release. Only bug fixes.
The only additional feature I believe is required is support for an
external definition of RESERVED_IPS, possibly in a file in
/etc/firehol/. This will allow FireHOL to complain if the definition is
older than 2-3 months.

I kindly ask you to test the CVS version and report any issues you may find.

Regards,

Costa