[Firehol-support] Firehol on 3 interfaces

Marcus Williams marcus at quintic.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 12:59:13 CET 2006

Hi -

I have a gateway machine with 3 NICs, 2 attached to ADSL lines and 1 to
the local network:

eth0 - 192.168.202.x (home)
eth1 - 192.168.1.x   (internetfast)
eth2 - 192.168.2.x   (internetslow)

Basically I have a working configuration for eth0 and eth1, but I want
to add eth2 into the mix and only route certain IP addresses from the
lan (rerouted_ips) through that interface. The working config is
(stripped down slightly):

-------------------------
interface eth0 dhcp
   policy return
   server dhcp accept

interface eth0 home src "${home_ips}"
   policy reject
   server "dns ssh icmp" accept
   client "dns icmp smtp ssh" accept

interface eth1 internetfast src not "${home_ips} ${UNROUTABLE_IPS}"
   server ident reject with tcp-reset
   client all accept

router internetfast2home inface eth1 outface eth0
   masquerade reverse
   client all accept
   server ident reject with tcp-reset

-------------------------

I've tried adding:

interface eth2 internetslow src not "${home_ips} ${UNROUTABLE_IPS}"
   server ident reject with tcp-reset
   client all accept

router internetslow2home inface eth2 outface eth0
   masquerade reverse src "${rerouted_ips}"
   client all accept src "${rerouted_ips}"
   server ident reject with tcp-reset

and changed the internetfast2home router statement to:

   masquerade reverse src not "${rerouted_ips}"
   client all accept src not "${rerouted_ips}"

but this doesnt seem to work.

Anyone know what I have to do (even if it means rewriting the whole config!)

Thanks

Marcus