[Firehol-support] another FireHOL speed improvement

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Sat Jan 31 13:05:36 GMT 2015

Hi all,

We have pushed to github another set of speed improvements for firehol.

Now, we increased its speed by another 30%.
Even with fast activation disabled, the improvement should be a little
less than this figure.

Overall, with all the speed improvements made in the last 2 weeks,
firehol is now about 3 times faster, especially on large firewalls.

I think this is it. Bash simply cannot be made faster.

We have already tested it, but if you find any side-effects on your
setup, please let us know.

Regards,